The role will require a person who is aligned to and passionate about BCFW’s direction and mission; has strong leadership capability, is results oriented and outcome driven; provides planning expertise and oversight, monitoring, and reporting of plans implementation; has strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills; is well organised and has strong project work, is a seasoned people manager; and has extensive workplace experience in the private sector.
• Tertiary qualifications related to project management, social science, training, and/or relevant knowledge and experience appropriate to the position.
• At least 3 years demonstrated knowledge, skills and experience in program design, implementation, and management.
• Demonstrated knowledge, skills, and experience of strategies to promote gender equality in the private sector including workplace responses to violence against women, increasing the recruitment and retention of women in the private sector, promoting women to leadership roles and the expansion of opportunities for women in supply chains.
• Demonstrated ability to lead, develop and manage others.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate and engage effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders, including with the private sector.
• Skills in monitoring, analysis, evaluation, and report writing.
• Ability to work autonomously and well-developed organisational skills.
• Knowledge and skills in the use of Microsoft Office.
• Clean Police Check
• Current Drivers Licence.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this role, please provide the following information to the selection panel for assessment of your suitability:
• Your current resume.
• At least 2 referees.
• A letter outlining your knowledge, skills and experience as described above under ‘SELECTION CRITERIA’ (2 pages maximum).
Please submit your resume and letter addressing the selection criteria to email@example.com by 5pm, COB 11th April 2022.
Download the job description for more information: Position description - Program ManagerApply now